2008年4月25日 星期五

HBO English part1

 Leave it to me. 讓我來
 Got it? 懂了嗎?
 I mean it. 我是說真的; 我是認真的
 I'll be right back. 我馬上回來
 How can you tell? 你怎麼知道?你怎麼看得出來?
 What a crap! 一派胡言; 胡說八道
 Don’t get it wrong! 不要會錯意
 Let's get started. 我們開始吧; 動手吧
 Let's take a vote. 我們投票表決吧
 It's not what you think! 不是你想像的那樣
 Take a hike! 省省吧! 得了吧!
 Take a walk! 省省吧! 得了吧!
 Get in line! 排隊吧!等著吧! 你不必了! 你省省吧!
 Take a number! 排隊吧!你等著吧!你省省吧!
 Welcome aboard. 歡迎光臨
 Don’t be childish! 不要孩子氣了
 Grow up! 成熟點吧!
 Can we just drop it? 不要再談這件事了好嗎?
 Not this time! 不會又來(發生這種事)了吧!
 What are you getting at?
你打什麼主意?
你到底想幹嘛?
你在賣什麼膏藥?
 It's nothing personal. 這不關私人恩怨
 Don't screw this up. 不要把這事搞碴了
 I have nothing to hide. 我沒啥好隱瞞的
 Everybody, listen up! 大家聽好!
 Sure thing. 當然囉
 Everybody, listen up! 大家聽好!
 Show time! 開始囉! 上場囉!
 Let's party! 開始囉!
 Or what? 否則呢? 要不然呢?
 We're going to make it. 我們會成功的
 I don't think so! 我不認為如此
 Use your head! 用大腦想想吧!
 I owe you one! 我欠你一次(人情)
 Nope! 不
 Yeah! Yep! 是的
 You’re damn right! 你說得對極了!
 Don't insult me. 不要侮辱我
 Keep an eye on my dog. 幫我看著狗
 Thank God! 謝天謝地
 He took off already. 他已經離開了
 It’s a figure of speech. 這只是個比喻而已
 She got a big mouth. 她是個大嘴吧
 I met her in person yesterday!
我昨天親自跟她見面了
 I can handle it! 我應付得來
 This is not gonna work. 這行不通的
 Who gives it a shit! 誰在乎啊?
 I don’t give it a damn/shit!
我才不在乎呢! 我才不鳥呢!
 He’s a pest. 他是討厭鬼
 Piss off! 滾
 He was pissed. 他被惹火了
 Send for the doctor! 去請醫師來
 Send them (in). 去叫他們(進來)
 Hold on! 等一下; (電話用語)請稍待
 She's the cheer leader. 她是啦啦隊/隊長
 You got me! 你難倒我了
 You could have fooled me. 你差點唬倒我
 Get real! 實際點吧! 清醒點吧!
 Keep it down! 小聲點
 That makes the two of us. 彼此彼此
 I won't be long. 我馬上回來
 I know you mean well. 我知道你是好意
 She's a real hot dish! 她真是秀色可餐
 She’s some dish! 她是個美人兒
 Can you break a $100 bill? 一佰元找得開嗎?
 You got change? 你有零錢嗎?
 There's a hitch. 出了一點小問題/小毛病/小波折
 What the hell is that? 那是什麼鬼東西?
Who the hell are you? 你算老幾?
Where the hell is my watch? 我的錶到底在哪?
When the hell will you be here?
你到底什麼時候會到?
 Doll face! 娃娃臉
 Baby face! 娃娃臉
 Lover boy! 小白臉; 男朋友
 It can't be worse! 糟糕透了
 She can't stand you! 她受不了你
 Don't you get it!? 你不明白嗎?
 Rules are rules! 規定就是規定
 Have I lost ya (you)? 你跟不上嗎?
 Come on! Kill them. 給他們好看
 Just a sec., OK? 馬上好,行不行?
 She's wide awake. 她清醒得很; 她早醒了
 Let's draw straws. 我們來抽籤
 Can do! 可以,行!
 Can't do! 不行
 What (the hell/heck/fuck) are you doing here?
你(他媽的/到底)在這裏幹什麼?
 Who (the hell/heck/fuck) are you?
你是哪根蔥?
 Are you laughing at me? 你在笑我嗎?
 We think he's dirty.
我們認為他不乾淨/有污點/有問題/不清廉
 We may need this lead.
我們可能需要這條線索
 Back off! 退後
 It didn't work out! 行不通
 Cut that crap! 少胡說八道
 No use. 沒用
 You have my words. 我向你保證
 I can tell. 我看得出來
 Everything went wrong. 一切都不對勁
 The manager's a real ass/asshole.
經理是個混球/混蛋
 This is insanity. 太瘋狂了
 That gives me the chill. 使我毛骨悚然
 It's creepy. 令人毛骨悚然
 It gives me the creeps. 令人毛骨悚然
 Carry on! 加油; 加把勁; 持續下去
 Well? 怎樣? 如何?
 That explains it. 難怪; 怪不得; 這說得通
 Any luck? 得手了嗎? 成了嗎? 好了嗎?
 No luck! 沒有
 I like it here. 我喜歡這裏
 I'll take care of it.
我來搞定; 我會注意這件事的
 You wouldn't dare! 你敢!
 How dare you! 你敢!
 I dare you! 我向你挑戰
 What's the catch? 有什麼(交換)條件?
 You're scaring me. 你嚇到我了
 It’s scary! 真恐怖!
 It doesn't matter. 沒關係,不重要
 Don't be ridiculous! 別開玩笑了! 別傻了!
 How's that? 怎麼會?
 Dad always had the final say.
決定權在爸爸
 It’s your call now. 決定權在你自己
 He spoke up for me. 他挺身為我說話
 He stood up for me. 他為我挺身而出
 Let me catch my breath. 讓我喘口氣
 Don't you worry! 不用擔心!
 What's the rush? 急什麼?
 I'd better be going. 我該走了
 Kiss your ass good-bye! 滾你的蛋!
 Nice meeting you. 很高興認識你
 You're toasted. 你死定了
 What's the story? 怎麼回事
 I can't take it anymore. 我再也受不了了
 She’s a psychic. 她是靈媒
 He’s a psycho (sicko). 他是個變態
 Let me buy you dinner. 我請妳吃飯
 For real? 玩真的? 當真?
 For real. 真的
 Show time! 開始囉! 上場囉!
 Let's party! 現在開始吧!
 Wait up! 等等!
 How are you doing? 你還好嗎?
 Don't get it wrong! 別會錯意
 On what grounds? 根據什麼?
 I could, but I wouldn't.
我做得到,只是不想做而己
 It’s out of the question! 不行! 不可能!
 Don't hang up. 不要掛斷
 Hold on. 不要掛斷
 Keep away! Go away! 走開!
 Just spit it out! 說出來吧!
 Just let it out! 說出來吧!

沒有留言: